While daddy was at a USF football game, the girls and I had fun one weekend at an open air mall. The girls rode a train, played in the splashpad, and helped mommy shop a little:-).
September 26, 2010
Open House and Mommy /Daughter Time
Bella had her open house at her school recently. She showed us her classroom and took us on a scavenger hunt to show us where everything is.
While daddy was at a USF football game, the girls and I had fun one weekend at an open air mall. The girls rode a train, played in the splashpad, and helped mommy shop a little:-).
While daddy was at a USF football game, the girls and I had fun one weekend at an open air mall. The girls rode a train, played in the splashpad, and helped mommy shop a little:-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment